In case of coronavirus symptoms, please call us before you come to our office
Basically, the following applies: In case of coronavirus symptoms, please do not come directly to us or to your family doctor!
Please always call first or contact us by e-mail!
In case of coronavirus symptoms, please call us before you come to our office!
The following telephone numbers are available
- Medical on-call service (this telephone number also provides the possibility to be tested): 116 117
For general questions
- national authority number: 115
- Citizens' telephone number Federal Ministry of Health: 030 346465100
- Hotline for patients (Mon-Fri 8-18h): 0800 5554666
Questions and answers: Corona and pregnancy
Information and FAQ from the Professional Association of Gynaecologists (BVF) and the German Society for Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGGG) united in the German Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (GBCOG) on specific risks of COVID-19 virus infection
- As a pregnant woman, am I more at risk from the coronavirus than other women?
- What effects does the coronavirus have on my baby if I am diagnosed with an infection?
- What can I do to reduce my risk of contracting the coronavirus?
Here you will find useful tips on how you can best reduce the risk of infection:
- What travel advice applies if I am pregnant?